Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The first but certainly not the last.

This is Ryan and LynDee's first blog... or should I just say LynDee cause I seem to do most of the talking anyway! Well we'll start out with how new everything is! Ryan and I got married on 11/30 of 2007 and have been loving every minute of all the little changes married life can bring. We added a new member to our family... GARY! He is our little Jackeranian... or just a Jack Russell/Pomeranian mix. He is basically our feeble feat on a "child" since he seems to make the same amount of mess (if not more). Ryan and I live in a 2 bedroom Hamlet in good ole' Midway. We wonder if we'll ever get the gumption and move out of state... I pray for the day. We have been working on the remodeling aspect of home owning and have found that it's not as fun as those home makeover shows seem to make it look. Good thing is that when we even mention the fact that paint is on the agenda for the day, Richard & Carole are there ready and willing to help! We love our small space!

Ryan just started with a new company in Heber! It's nice to have him closer to home everyday. He has the opportunity to work with his cousin Jason Kelly, and from all the stories and phone calls, I doubt work is what you'd call it. It's a nice change though. He is very happy about the decision for Butterfield Lumber, and so am I! With the change of a new company, came the change of no vehicle for Ryan so we decided a new (used) truck was a good idea. He loves it and being a country girl I love it too (if you know what I mean) I cant help it. I always give Ryan a hard time cause when we went truck shopping Ryan was going for looks and in my mind I wanted anything that could tow a boat! We found a happy medium! Ryan is attending UVSC for the spring semester. It's a change of pace for him cause he's been out of school for over a year, (can you blame him? Who really likes school?).

I am currently working for the Wasatch and Summit county Human Services Department. It's a depressing job to say the least but the people I work with are a blast, It balances itself out. I will be moving on at the end of the week to pursue a more "upbeat" career as an orthodontics assistant for Dr. Sumtion in Park City. School is currently on the back burner, thank goodness. I figure I'll go back in the fall but I'm kind of burned out. I guess I'll push myself through.

Nothing too interesting happens to this Bonner crew but that's why we have the blog so we'll keep you updated!

10 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now you can add pictures of your precious Gary! Yeah blogs are so much fun:)

rachel and brady said...

Hey Ryan and Lyndee. Found your blog from natalia's. Do you mind if we add you to our list? Sounds like you're doing well! Blogging is so fun!

Mindy & Steve said...

Hey Lyndee I'm so glad you have a blog. You need to add us!

Steelman Co. said...

Lyndee!!! I love that you started a blog! Yay! add me quick girly

Amber said...

Hey Lyndee, how are you? I think I want to add you to my blog, if you don't mind....talk to you soon, welcome to the blogging world!

Amylee said...

Would you post something else already? Just kidding. We need to get together with you guys soon!

Chandice said...

Fun to have more of the "fam" blogging :) Hope you guys are doing well and loving married life! Now just get some pictures up so we can see your cute little family!

Amber Lynn said...

hey hottie! i love that you finaly have a blog! I cant wait to read more! Tanner still to this day talks bout ur lil dog. Hope all is well! Give your mom a hug for me! luvs Amber

fasdfasdsadf said...

boo! i miss you tooo MUCH!! hurry and get talking to me more.. :) lol LOVE YOU BABE!!!

Sorensons said...

Hey LynDee! I was excited to see you have a blog! Yay! Sounds like you are doing great. I'm way happy for you!