
Well Ryan and I are doing good! We are looking forward to the summer and for softball! Ryan is doing great at his new job and I am also enjoying mine! We are slowly but surely adding touch ups to our condo and will post pictures of the new colors and what I like to call "Yardio" (for those of you who have no idea what a Yardio is its half Yard and half Patio). We are going to St. George next weekend for the Heat Stroker, an all night tournament that spans over two days! We are looking forward to any type of vacation! Gary Bones is doing good, he is actually starting to mind us a little these days which makes life a little easier! well nothing to interesting just life!
13 comments:
I am so glad you updated! I was starting to think that something had happened to you..... never know...
Geez its about time, I look at your blog all the time waiting for an update. You should call me sometime let me know what up. Keep in touch
Hi Guys,
I am excited that you have updated your blog. I am pretty sure Billy and I have the same picture (that you posted) in the exact same spot in Mexico. We need to play one day when we come up. Love, Love
yardio!! i love that! st. george sounds like a party! have fun & make sure to wear sunscreen!!!
oh my gosh you finally posted something. It's about time! Sorry I haven't called you back yet, please forgive me. I will call you today! Miss you baby. See you in a few weeks:)
hey babe!I love that you updated!We MISS Our best friends! :( tell ry HI from US and I AM GONNA CALL YOU I PROMISE!! :)
How fun that more and more Probst's are getting blog's! Now we just need to convince Clint and Calli to get one :) Hope everything is going great!
lol love your terms of stuff.."yardio" Im deffinitly using that one.. thank you for freakin updating your blog.. got boring always going on there and nothing being there.. lol well hope you dont fry in st. george.. have fun!
It's about time you guys did an update. Seriously LynDee, let's get on this. Also, we should totally plan a trip to Mexico.
I just came across your blog. It's fun to see, but you need to keep posting! Hope you don't mind if I add you to mine.
Hey guys! It seems like everyone has one of these pages. Well now that it is BBQ season you guys will have to come over for some food. We will grill you up something eatable.
Looks like fun! Congrats you two!
Lyndee!! I love you chick!! I am new to the blod world too! I haven't seen you in forever and we practically share a freakin backyard!! You're a babe!
Post a Comment