Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHRISTMAS '08!

cHrIsTmAs 2o08!

Well Happy Holidays everyone! We're sorry about the party, and not getting out any type of christmas card! We have an idea for next year though ahaha so stick with us for 365 more days! So this christmas was a crazy one! We had the entire Probst clan over at the parents this year! I never thought I had a big family, but its growing every year! As soon as the boys got together they decided to rip out the hideous pink tile in the laundrey room, so that was the last project of the year but after all the dust and noise they finally got it all up! Now my parents have beautiful new travertine in the laundrey room!

So I know this isn't my child but i have to brag about my cute new nephew! He seriously looks like a doll because he is sooooooo perfect! He has the cutest dark hair and tan skin, it makes my heart melt! Logan and Tori sure do make cute kids so Ryan and I have decided that to have the best looking children we need to still one of theirs, one of Mandy and Landon's, and one of Brad and Natalia's! But this was Paxton's AND Lisa's first christmas! it was cute to see their reactions! Audrey was a riot because when she came into the room to see what santa had brought her she yelled "WHAT THE..." and we all gasped and thought she was going to say hell or another choice word, but she didn't. Too bad cause it would have been the natural Probst thing to say! Maybe next year!

Heres Audrey screaming "WHAT THE..."

Tori, Logan, Paxton, and Audrey lookin at all their stuff!

Paxton was PUMPED!

I know i look good, dont need to tell me twice!

Audrey and Lisa in their new tutu's the aunt tori AND uncle logan made for them!


This was Lisa's birthday cake, she turned 1 one the 26th! My mom was asking everyone what she should make for her cake and Audrey came up with the idea of a blue cake with cherries, so heres a blue cake with cherries!

We also had an awesome Bonners white elephant christmas, we dont have a computer right now so i didnt take any pictures but we had a good time! Lots of great food and laughs!

8 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

You have to make your own babies! It's too much work being knocked up:)HEHE

fasdfasdsadf said...

FUN!! We need to see you guys!:)

Camille said...

To bad you didn't get the mouse at the Bonner party, that could've been WAY funny!!

Camille said...

But I guess Natalia was meant for it!!

rachel and brady said...

K, your blog background and everything is so dang cute! And you guys do have some of the cutest nieces and nephews! Tori and Logan's baby is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. Anyway, glad you had a nice Christmas! And Happy New Year!

Amber Lynn said...

I love it! I miss the probst family! I hope that you guys have a great new years! Miss you

Hickmans said...

Ryan! This is your cousin Malissa!! I saw your blog off of Landon and Mandys!! You and your wife seem to being doing great! You are such a cute couple! Im adding you to ours!! Keep in touch!

The Jensen's said...

he is a super cute baby! hope things are good