As of recent, Ryan has been growing our his hair. After about 3 months of growing it our he got fed up and decided he was going to cut it! So as I was watching tv downstairs Ryan comes down from cutting his hair and begins to twirl infront of the screen for minutes, while he was singing "business in the front, party in the back"!
So this is his cowboy mullet and it lasted about a day! And yes he showed it off to EVERYBODY! I'm just glad it only stayed for a couple of hours!





13 comments:
Oh my gosh- that is hilarious. Dallas came in just last night after "shaving" and he'd left his mustache. He asked if he looked like a mexican. Yes. Yes he did. They should have left them for Halloween.
hahaha. I love this. YOu have a funny hubby
THATS TOTALLY NASTY, good thing he didn't embrace the mullet I bet aust would have left it just to drive me crazy, say no to the mullet and step away from the clippers!!!
Ryan is a DORK!
Oops that was your sister that said you were a DORK! Trevor and Jeffrey were on the blog and I didn't know it was still signed in under him! too funny!
I think I just threw up in my mouth.
hmmmm....sexy kinda. haha yuck!
I am with you Lyndee, I am glad it didn't last too long! First thing I noticed about him that day! I said Ryan you have got to be kidding! Are you feeling better? I hope you are, it has been forever that you've been sick! I am a slacker sis-in-law, I should've brought you chicken noodle soup!
No mullets allowed Ryan. I know we live in Heber but that is just wrong.
Lane and I cracked up, cause Abbey was pretty much born with a mullet, and so from the day she was born, we have said she is business in the front party in the back:) So funny!
hey little missy we are going to be up all week for thanksgiving...we have to get together. Call me we will arrange something.
Yay come get your hair done, I havent seen you for quite some time! So we might be moving by you, :) but its not finalized yet so we will see!
HEY BONNERS! our blog is going private and I don't have either of your e-mail addresses! Send them to me or else i guess you don't love Chesney........sigh........
Post a Comment