1ST TAG!!!!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going to BFA... thats right i was a private school freak!
2. Watching kids smoke cigarettes behind the building!
3. I was making a film for a family produciton company
4. Hanging out with troubled youth!
5. I sprained my wrist when I was 11!
*Five things on my to do list today:
1. Finish this crap laundrey!
2. Try to cut tile for our kitchen *(pictures and blog soon to follow)*
3. Pick up the house!
4. Bring dinner to Ryan.
5. Watch my shows!
*Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Symphony bars!
2. Ice Cream
3. Pretzel Chips with Cheese!
4. Raspberries and milk!
5. Huckleberry shakes
*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. oh hell lets make it a billion!
2. Buy an Island
3. Build the biggest house on that island!
4. Travel the world
5. Buy all of our family a plot of land!
*Five places I've lived:
1. Midway
2. Heber
3. Cedar City
4. Spanish Fork
5. Pocatello
*Five Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress at Mountain House
2. Working for Amber at Baby Chic
3. Working as a photo assistant for Todd Hicken (WORST JOB EVER)
4. Secretary for DCFS
5. Ortho Assistant
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
1. Angie
2. Natalia
3. Mandy
4. Stephanie
5. Megan
2ND TAG, THE PICTURE TAG!
Krystal tagged me and here's how it works-
The rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it. Then tag four friends.
This is a picture of Ryan on our honeymoon walking down the beach to get us a pepsi in mexico! Well he didnt come back forever because they dont have pepsi in mexico!
Now I tag-
1. Angie
2. Natalia
3. Mandy
4. Megan





4 comments:
I just got your message about the bedding, let me know if you're really interested. I've got a catalog with tonz of cute choices and I'll hook you up! The are super cute and good quality! What's your e-mail address and I'll send this to you?
Our new blog is cluffsclan.blogspot.com
You are so funny, I love your things to do...watch my shows. Story of my life!
Hey LynDee. Hope you are feeling better and you have been tagged again! LUCKY!
Post a Comment