So some of you already know but we have exciting news! I have wanted this for a long time now and have been bugging ryan everyday until we could make it happend! We are parents!!!!! OF TWO DOGS!!!!! haha GOTCHA! Most of you probably already know we have a jack russell/Pomeranian mix named Gary and I have been looking for another one for a year! Well Ryan suprised me with Macey! She is also a Jack Russell/Pomeranian but has totally different markings! They love each other and she is very very smart! She is 2 and knows so many different tricks! We hold up treat to her and Gary and she can do like 4 tricks compared to Garys sit. Well I thought I would let ya'll know about our newest member of our family!

GARY BONES!!!

MACEY GIRL!!!!

GARY & MACEY up to no good!
7 comments:
LynDee! Your puppies are so cute! We have two dogs too but only one is our "baby" I have been trying to talk Josh into getting another one, but he wont!
I added you to my friends, I hope thats okay! :)
two dogs are better than one!
They are SO cute! I loved the last post! Those tags are really fun, huh! You guys are so cute!
Fun! I was kinda excited thinking you were going to tell us some sort of other news...
BTW. I got an e-mail that I wanted to forward to you, it's a bunch of random facts. One of them is that babies don't have knee caps until they are two or three! Totally reminded me of you!
Gary and Macey! Too cute! I thought Zack was teasing me when he said you had two dogs now! Too Cute! I love reading your blog and your pictures are amazing!
Maybe I will figure out how to blog too one of these days. Camille tries to get me to do it all the time but i'm just too stupid!
What a good surprise! Both your dogs are sooo cute! Our dog is a pomeranian mix too, and we love her! They're the best!
ya for dogs! boone thinks we need another one, he has been talking about it all summer, two dogs and a baby, not to sure about that!
Post a Comment