Hey everyone! I know, I know we're blog slackers! A lot has been going on in Ryan and I's lives and its about time we shared!
Lets start off by starting with a new year, or close to it anyway! In September of 08 Ryan and i had a brilliant idea that we should try and rent our house out! We had it posted for about 3 weeks and went through a couple interviews (one interviewie brought in a spittin' bottle for the chew in his mouth, and his girl friend kept kick my newly painted walls) that to say the least didnt turn out with the full intent so many had promised us! We finally found the renter of our dreams and they decided to move in 2 weeks later! For some reason this was a huge suprise to Ryan and I, so we put off packing for 10 days and then had to finish in a mad dash! We moved in with my parents in their lovely dark basement, but hey its free! This is where we are at currently! It all turned out to be a blessing in disquise anyway! Ryan has been able to finish work with butterfield and move onto exploring other opprotunities! It's been nice having him home, because he's more of a homemaker than i'll ever be, Thanks Carol!
Audrey and I with the Farie!
Since Ryan has had time off, and my boss decided to leave the country for 2 weeks, we decided we needed to make some big decisions and push on down to Phoenix to check it out! If you guys didnt know, i have 2 brothers who live in queen creek down there! Clint and Calli were so kind to let us stay in their beautiful home and bring our 2 dogs along!
We spent the first sunday there at the renisance festival! The renisance festival is basically a freak show where you walk around this amazing old english town, and see people completely decked out in midevel attire! This is not ryans idea of fun at all, in fact ryan hates anything to do with imagination, dress-up, and feeling uncomfortable (not like my family enjoys it, we're just more open to looking like asses)! As we were walking in, Ryan and Joey had to go to the bathroom, and while they were away i was explaining to Clint and Ayrica how Ryan feels about places like this! Of course an actor over heard and the second Ryan came out of the bath room, this actor forced the crowd to hush and listen to his mile wide announcement! He asked ryan if there was any burning, if everything had come out clean and to ryans response the entire crowd "hazzah'd" and trumpets sounded! It was a riot, i thought ryan was going to pee his pant... again!
After the intruduction we made our way to a hypnotist show inside where Ryan, Clint and I all gave it our best shot! I was told that clint was out until a girl landed on him hard, which made him wake up, but as for the rest of the show, I have no clue what when on! An hour later Ryan and I were told that Ryan gave birth, nursed it on stage, got in a fight with the hypnotist, and pumped up the crowd! I was the proud mother of the newborn, and couldn't remember my 8's! So that was intense!
Ryan cheering on the "Great Franco"
Ryan giving birth
Out like a light!
After the good times that we both have a hard time remembering, we enjoyed our selves at the festival! Audrey, and Lisa got to ride butterflies, and watch a bird show! It was really a good day!
Audrey and her blue butterfly!
Lisa in her purple butterfly!
The next day we lounged around Joey, and Ayrica's awesome pool! It was the perfect weather to lay out in and play with the girls in the water! Later that night we all went out to Dave and Busters! If you haven't been to a Dave and Busters yet, I highly recommend going to one! It's like a Chuckie Cheese for grown up's but WAY better! We ate our dinner than played games for hours! There was a college team the night we were there playing games with us, and by the end up the night they had given Audrey all their tickets cause she was so dang cute! She ended up with 7000+ tickets which uncle Clint then persuaded her to buy a remote controlled boat for her pool! Later that night we took the boat for a drive on the pool, and it broke after 5 minutes, duh right?!
Clint getting his "wack-o-mole" on
The grand, crappy, prize!
Audrey taking the deal on Deal or No Deal
The girls and Joey playing the apple game
The next day we went to a Cubs games with Clint and Calli and had the best seats right behind the first base line! It was awesome! I'm not a Cubs fan but I couldn't help but root for em! Ryan's favorite cubbie, Alfonso Soriano, hit a home run right when he got his first at bat!
The Pitch
He connects
Gonzo
In front of the Cubs dynasty wall
The next day I had my first LPB party, which went great! It was great to see a reaction, other than my own, on my jewelry! It was nice to catch up with old friends and see how their lives have changed!
Princess Audrey posing with LPB Couture!
Hopefully We will be making the push down mid september! I love the southern Mesa area and Gilbert!
Also sorry about being so behind on posts, my computer completely crashed and I had to get a new hard drive, if you have seen the changling, its about me and my computer, not angelina joeli and her missing son! I have this computer which i know if SUPPOSED to be my computer, but everything is missing from it, its changed!
























3 comments:
Life sure throws you curve balls doesn't it? I hope back east works out for you guys. It was fun to be at your jewelry show on Saturday!
Okay so I wish that I could have seen Ryan giving birth that is the best!
Ok you have to ask Ryan all about Ben getting hypnotised. He ended up w/ tennis balls in his pocket and when we went to get mexican food after the show he couldnt get enough hot sauce so they just kept bringing it. Funniest thing I have ever seen! Love your gut. Lets meet in PC for dinner.
love love.
Post a Comment