Thursday, April 16, 2009

7109 Sentinel Ridge
















well we made it!  yay!  We started our little journey on Sunday, the 12th and made it all the way to Norristown Pennsylvania on the 15th!  We stayed in Nebraska, Iowa, and Ohio on the way and passed through 6 states in the end!  on the way i was complaining about how there is nothing to look at and my mom put it perfectly when she said "the plains are plain."  Very right!  Here are a few pics of our little journey!

5 comments:

Preslee said...

WAIT DID U MOVE???

Amylee said...

Wow!!! I bet it is AWESOME to have your own place again. We're glad you made it safe, and the pictures are fun (even though there wasn't much to look at for you!). I need to get out of Utah, that's for sure. Good luck on this adventure you guys.

Laurel said...

This is Billy here...I miss you already. You guys look cute. Hope your dogs adjust well. Call me on my cell phone. P.S. I love to blog.

Riley and Whittney said...

Are you sure you don't want to come back??? I am glad you made it safe though, your house is nice!! Please keep in touch and keep this thing updated!
Whitt

Brooke Hansen said...

I didn't realize you guys were moving! Brilee and I had a conversation about where Jon & Kate Plus 8 lived (she said you were wondering)-total blonde moments on both of our parts, ask her about it! I hope you guys have a great adventure!!